DIY Personalized STRIDER Super 16 License Plate
Once kids learn how to read and write their own name, anything personalized becomes even more special to them!
Here is a quick easy project you can do with your child (between the ages of 6 and 10 years old.)
These are the supplies you will need:
1. Card Stock. (Color of your choice)
2. Zip ties. (You could also use twist bread ties or pipe cleaners.)
3. Marker or other writing utinsil. (I used a good ol’ trusty sharpie.)
5. Hole Punch. (This is optional. You could also use the scissors for the holes.)
6. Tape (Or glue.)
7. (Not pictured) Any other decorating supplies you can think of! This can be as simple or extravagant as they want!
After your child is finished with his or her personalized license plate, you can use a plastic bag and packaging tape to waterproof, or peel and stick laminating sheets. Again, this is optional, but it will help extend the life of their masterpiece a little bit longer!
Attach the plate to your child’s bike around the seat rails. If you are using zip ties, cut off the excess ends of the ties for your child.
Now your child can tear it up with thier new custom plate! Post pictures of your child’s new personalized STRIDER license plate on our facebook page!