STRIDER Track Highlight: Hesperia BMX
Hesperia BMX in California has the newest STRIDER specific course in the USA BMX world. If you’re in the area and you haven’t checked out the STRIDER action at Hesperia BMX go see waht it’s all about!
Their practice/race schedule can be found on our website and more information on their track is below. Stride On!
1. Hesperia BMX is located at 17501 Live Oak Street, Hesperia, CA 52345 and the track phone number is (760) 678-5792
2. The track operator is Dan Dalton and the track website is www.HesperiaBMX.com
3. We decided to put in a STRIDER track to help build the sport of BMX by including family members of all ages. This gives them a safe track to ride without interfering with the full track operation.
4. The track is 175 ft. long with 6 obstacles (rollers and tables)in the first straight and 5 in the back straight (complete with it’s own spectator tower.
5. Volunteers and track staff built the track in two days with the help of a Bobcat (daily rental)for the heavy lifting. A mixture of 50/50 dirt and clay was used to build the track, which is fenced in with snow fencing and STRIDER penants.
6. Hesperia BMX STRIDER Practice and Race times: Wednesdays Practice 5:30-7:00pm race to follow. Saturdays Practice 4:00-6:00pm race to follow.