Strider World Cup Racing Heads to Desoto, TX This Weekend!
If you’re in the vicinity of Dallas, TX this weekend you’re not going to want to miss the Strider World Cup® at the USA BMX Super Nationals!
The STRIDER Adventure Zone will be up and running all weekend with Strider Racing on Saturday. Check below for specifics and head over to StriderLife to RSVP, join the STRIDER conversation, share your photos and watch some racing videos with your little one!
Strider Cup Racing Info:
-Registration handled by USA BMX @ their Registration Semi-trailer from 2pm to 5pm on Friday (3/16) and 7:30am to 9:30am on Saturday (3/17)
– Participants to meet at Strider tent Saturday (3/17) at 11 am for Pre-Race info.
-Race Entry Fee:$25 which includes Membership in USA BMX/Strider
-AdditionalSTRIDER World Cup Races at USA BMX National events are $25 each
Adventure Zone Information:
– Fun Strider riding area separate from the BMX track.
– Strider Adventure Zone will be held March 16th – 18th.
– FREE and open daily Friday through Sunday.
– Bring your own bike or borrow one of our demo bikes.
– Riding areas with ramps and obstacles are ideal for 18 months to 5 year old riders.
Share your Strider success stories, photos, video and interact with other Strider enthusiasts at our newest centralized social media outlet www.StriderLife.com! Join the Strider conversation on our Facebook wall!
2012, balance bike, Dallas, Desoto, March 16-18, Metroplex BMX, running bike, strider, Strider Adventure Zone, strider balance bike, Strider Cup, Strider World Cup, Super Nationals, Texas, toddler bike, tx, USA BMX