10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kyla Wright
Meet Kyla Wright, Strider Marketing Manager Extraordinaire!
- I graduated from High School in Mannheim Germany, home of the world’s first bicycle.
- I played flute and sang in a classical quartet called Thopereky.
- On my 40th birthday, I ran my first half marathon. I’ve competed in 5 half marathons since then. My favorite was Canyonlands in Moab, Utah.
- I enjoy baking desserts and cooking ethnic foods, especially Indian.
- I love to travel. My husband and I just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary in Peru and visited Machu Picchu.
- We have two awesome grown sons. Austin is studying Herpetology at Oklahoma State University (Google that major). Lucas is a Senior at Stevens High School.
- I am a chocoholic.
- Love to play board games – especially word games. Yes, I am that family member.
- I learned to ride a motorcycle last year (thanks to Joe McFarland and the State of SD). No, I didn’t pass the exam. But I had a blast learning.
- I’ve hiked behind and sat on top of Mt. Rushmore.
To view Kyla’s full Strider profile, visit our staff page HERE!