Sales Reference Book
Balance bikes are still a new concept to most people. Training wheels and tricycles are thoroughly entrenched in society as THE way to teach a child to ride a bike, and sadly, they do not “train” a child to ride; they are heavy, tip easily, and actually reduce a child’s mobility.
Balance bikes, on the other hand, are lightweight, simple, and focus on the fundamental skill of balancing on two wheels. They offer a revolutionary way to teach a child to ride a bike!
We’ve created a Sales Reference Book to help dealers in all facets of selling Strider Bikes, including:
- Best practices
- Benefits of being a Strider dealer
- Summary of our Authorized Reseller Policy
- Tips on identifying and engaging potential Strider customers and fitting their child on a Strider Bike
- Answers to common questions customers have about Strider Bikes
- Detailed product information
- Merchandising ideas, and more!
You’ll want to get this piece out to your dealer network as soon as possible! Click here to download.